• On: Three lights show the signal strength. More lights on means better signals.
• Off: There is no signal or no nano-SIM card inserted.
• Red: The device is powered on but not registered to the mobile network.
• Blue solid: The device is registered or connected to the 3G/4G mobile network.
• White solid: The device is registered or connected to the 5G network.
• On: WLAN(Wi-Fi) works normally.
• Blinking: WPS is activating.
• Off: WLAN(Wi-Fi) is off.
• On: The device is powered on.
• Off: The device is powered off.
5. WPS Key
• Press this key to activate the WPS function.
6. External Antenna
• Connect to external antennas. The antenna connector type is TS-9 and antenna frequency range is from 700 MHz to 4200 MHz.
7. Phone port
• Connect to a telephone. (if supported)
8. LAN ports
• Connect to the WAN in the Cable Broadband Mode or connect to a PC.
9. Power port
• Connect to the power adapter.
10. Nano-SIM card slot & reset
• Insert your nano-SIM card.
• Reset hole: Press and hold for about 3 seconds to restore your device to the factory settings.